||Dernière mise à jour : 08/10/2019|
- Axes :
- Description, Typologie, Terrain
FORMATION ET PARCOURS PROFESSIONNEL
- 2011-2018: Ph.D. Linguistics, University of Oregon, USA.
Dissertation: Temporal relations of verbal and non-verbal storytelling in storytelling.
- Committee: Eric Pederson (chair, University of Oregon), Spike Gildea (University of Oregon), Zhuo Jing-Schmidt (University of Oregon), Volya Kapatsinski (University of Oregon), Tyler Kendall (University of Oregon), and Melissa Baese-Berk (University of Oregon).
- 1997-2001: B.A. Literature and Spanish (double major), George Fox University, USA.
THÈMES DE RECHERCHE
- Multimodal communication/gesture
- Corpus linguistics
- Language and cognition
- Timing relations of language
- Computational modeling of language
- Holistic complexity in communication
- Variation and change
- Semantic typology
DISTINCTIONS OU FINANCEMENTS
- 2019 - present: ANR post-doctoral fellowship
- 2018: Decision sciences doctoral research grant, University of Oregon
2011-2018: Department of Linguistics, University of Oregon, USA
Graduate Teaching Fellow
- Oral Skills (spoken English for international students)
- Structure of English Words
- Introduction to Linguistic Analysis
- Introduction to Linguistic Behavior
- Language and Power
- Language and Cognition
- English Grammar